Independent Financial adviser
Principal of Nexus Wealth
First joining the industry in 1996, Kirsty now has over 23 years’ experience in the financial services sector.
Having never been involved in any other industry during her working life, Kirsty has extensive knowledge and experience to support her financial planning process. Kirsty has been advising clients through various economic challenges and during this time has successfully built up and maintained a growing client base, along with building relationships with professional connections to compliment her advice in all areas of financial planning.
Outside work, Kirsty is married to Will, and has 3 young children. As well as spending quality time with her family at the weekends, she enjoys trying to keep fit, eating out, and socialising with friends.
- Kirsty became fully qualified as an Independent Financial Adviser in 2006 and has continually enhanced on her qualifications and expertise since this date
- In addition to the minimum qualification requirements of an adviser, Kirsty has self studied in her own time and achieved Advanced Financial Planning diplomas in the following subjects:
- Personal Taxation and Trust Planning
- Financial planning process
- Pension planning (which includes pension transfers and Retirement income planning)
- In addition to this Kirsty has achieved qualifications in mortgage advice together with equity release
- Kirsty is a member of the Institute of Financial Planning which recognises her as a qualified Financial Adviser.
- Being an accredited member of a larger adviser support company, Kirsty has an extensive network of specially selected experts in all areas to support her advice process
- Kirsty works with private individuals and Corporate clients on all levels